Would you like to have paper in high impact factor journal?
The Wiley Researcher Academy is a modular self-paced, learning program for researchers who wish to develop their expertise and understanding of the scientific publishing process, or are seeking to update and perfect their skills.
• 50+ hours of self-paced, digital learning to equip researchers for success in journal publishing.
• Interactive learning formats to keep learners interested and motivated.
• Collaborative learning community to facilitate networking and knowledge sharing.
• Flexibility to align curriculum with national issues and resources.
• Certification available to learners on program completion.
If you are interested in this course, please access the following link for more details or join the free training course.